What Are Loose Pokies Machines?
It has been a matter of debate that whether playing at loose pokies machine makes a hit on Jackpots or not. Many players at the casinos search for such loose pokies machines and have their own their theories about where the casinos place these loose machines. One thing is but clear and the reality that there is no system or standard that grades the looseness of machines and to determine whether a machine is tight or loose. Let us know here first what a loose pokies machine is and find out best ways to find them to hit a big jackpot.
What is a loose pokies machine?
A loose pokies machine is a machine that has a higher long-term payback percentage than another machine. The loose machines in a casino are those machines that have the highest paybacks. These are the machines that will take the smallest bucks out of your bankroll in the long run. But still pokies players are constantly searching for them.
Example to understand better:
Suppose there are two 94% payback machines. One is played with lower denominations and other with higher denomination. Some people will say it as loose and some will not. The person who called 94% loose probably plays lower-denomination machines, while the person who called 94% tight probably plays higher-denomination machines. So that shows looseness is just a mind set of comparison and reference.
Superficial Theories related to Loose Pokies Machines
Many players have developed many kinds of theories related to loose pokies machines. Here are few to know
- Casinos place loose machines near the entrances, for example, so passersby can see players winning and are enticed to enter the casino and try their luck.
- The loose machines are also at the ends of the aisles to draw players into the aisle, where the tight machines are.
- A loose machine is always surrounded by tight machines. You never have two loose machines side by side.
- The machines near the table games are tight because table games players don’t want to get disturbed with noise of spinning reels and bell of wins. Another reason the machines near the table games are tight is because table games players will occasionally drop a few coins into a pokies machine and they don’t expect to win anything, so why give them a high payback.
- The machines near the buffet and show lines are tight. People waiting in line are just killing time and getting rid of their spare change. They’re not going to play for a long time or develop a relationship with those machines, so the machines can be like piggy banks – for the casino! Money goes in and rarely comes back out.
- The machines near the coin redemption booths, on the other hand, are loose. Players waiting in line for coin redemption are pokies players and the casino wants them to see other players winning. Seeing all those players winning will make them anxious to get back on the pokies floor to try their luck again.
- Machines in highly visible locations are loose. Again, casinos want players to see players winning and be enticed into trying to get a piece of the casino’s bankroll themselves.
Most of the theories have nothing of that sort but are a psychological mindset of the player.
Where to find the loose pokies machines to hit a Jackpot?
When you play the pokiess games at the casino obviously you want to win the jackpot. Pokies games always win at random which means that you should not count a pokies machine to produce your choice of results. If you are but looking to find a loose pokies machine here is what you should do
1. You need to time the Pokies Machines
When playing pokies games in a land casino you sit near the pokies machine you are timing and watch the results. Make sure you are playing while you are timing that machine otherwise you can look like you are up to something mischief and this will bother the other players and make them uncomfortable.
The pokies machine that is getting a lot of attention from players but still yet to pay out a big win then this is an indication that it should be getting close to paying out some nice wins soon. If this is the case, then you want to be the next person to jump on that machine when the person playing it steps away from it.
When playing in an online casino it is better to do research and find out from the casinos customer care of which machine is at what position or which machine has given recent big wins. If a pokies machine has just paid out a large jackpot then you should give it some time before playing it.
2. Watch out for Pokies Machines Cycle or Pattern
The pokies machines will have their cycles to work. The game on that machine is not to remain tight forever and at some point that machine is going to pay out big and you want to be the player that is playing it when this happens. If a game has been tight for a good length of time then it will reach a point where it will payout some nice wins, generally pretty much in a row. So, if you get on a game and it pays out a nice win don’t assume that is it and leave that game, stick around for a while and see if it has more to give. Many times you will see that pattern happen which will lead to you seeing quite a few bigger wins in a row.
3. Avoid not so popular pokies machine
It is better to avoid pokies machines that are not so popular. It is the more popular games that have a better chance of becoming loose and offering you the results you are looking forward to.
If you will but sit on less popular pokies game or on that machine which had not been touched for a long time is sheer wastage of your money on that game
Also such pokies games are not entertaining and are generally the ones that lack those special features which add both more excitement and chances for you to win.
4. Do not play pokies machine for long
Suppose you are playing on a pokies machine for a long time and the game is just going on and also giving you enough wins along the way to give you a false sense of hope then you want to realize that the game may not be getting loose and should be one you should stop playing. It is also better to return to the game after a little while. In this way other players that will play on this machine will loosen it up and then you can return to it when it is about to hit the jackpot.
5. Go for high limit pokies machine
Though high limit pokies machine cost you more to play, but they also pay out more. Such pokies machines tend to pay out more often.
But one thing you need to be aware of when playing on these machines it to watch your bankroll as you will lose money much faster when playing. But if high limit game is loose then you will have a great win that can compensate your loss.
So next time when your mind strikes to find the loose pokies machine to play you needn’t not go to the theories developed by players since long about where such machines are kept in casinos. There is no truth in it. But the fact is that the pokies machine should be timed, watched carefully, played wisely followed by a pattern of the game which will surely make you hit the Jackpot with so called loose pokies machine for a big win to celebrate.
Leave a Reply